Monday, June 06, 2005

Article on respect for the Bible in America

I came accross this article at ApologeticsPress.org. It was an intriguing read. I wonder what your thoughts would be. I think any open-eyed Christian who looks at the state of Christendom in the US will see a problem in the state of affairs--with the lack of theological care taken, the liberalism so widespread, the love of the nice and tolerant over the desire for truth and wisdom. Am I concerned with how the US in general would react? No; Bibles are burned, torn up and so forth all the time around the world. So are the Christians who read them. The believers are being martyred and tortured, on a daily basis. What has the US, that great bastion of Christianity, done or said?

Hmmmmm....nothing!?!

But, what about the Christian community? What have they said when they hear of these stories? I can tell you I've heard crickets many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home