Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This site get's a wow

Check out Evangelical Outreach if you have a minute. Especially the Calvinism Refuted section. This guy has got quite the site on his hands there. Click on "An Eternal Security Teacher With A New Convert" and watch the amazing little cartoon to the left of the screen (if you have a flash player installed). I did not know John Calvin, Charles Spurgeon and James White were in the same ranks as Dave Hunt, Norman Geisler, Pat Robertson and even Hank Hanegraaff.

This site gets a "Wow" from me. That's not really a good thing, but I doubt Evangelical Outreach will take much concern with me. I'm not on the list of wolves in sheep's clothing...yet.

1 Comments:

  • Yikes, that cartoon was graphic. So he is opposed to eternal security? Does that mean he believes you can lose your salvation or am I not getting it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October, 2005 10:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home