Friday, October 07, 2005

New Look...yet again

ell, I decided to try another look for the blog. I kept the three columns, but moved both of the smaller columns to the right side. I will be adding images for headers in those columns, so that should enhance the look. Please, if you have any thoughts on the look I would love to read them. And yes I am still working on enhancing the actual posting.

ADDENDUM! I noticed most folks using Internet Explorer (IE) will only see a sliced up version of the site; the columns on the right are cut off. Sorry. This site looks best by using Firefox instead. You should be using Firefox for your web surfing and enjoyment anyway; but just in case, here is the link where you can download the small yet powerful, simple to use but free, program.


UPDATED: I was able to get IE looking better. Not perfect; Firefox is still superior. But, it will take some time to get it just right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home