Thursday, July 07, 2005

144 Hits Yesterday

Wow! Reformatus Sum received 144 hits yesterday alone. That is huge for this blog. RS was ranked 297 on the Christian Top 1000 list. That's the highest this site's reached in the month and a half of tracking those numbers. I know, you might think, "Ooooh. So what? Adrian Warnock, Philip Johnson, James White, Dave Armstrong, Hugh Hewitt and so forth probably get over 144 hits per hour on their sites."

I'm not them. I am used to seeing this site get around 25-35 hits per day. And I am not doing a whole lot to promote this site: I don't do banner and exchange ads, or webrings, or that sort of thing. I just placed the site on a few of the larger search engines, and let the Lord pass along the information He wants to pass along as He wills.

So, I say, "Woo Hoo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home