Friday, June 10, 2005

Mind & Media: Blog for Books

Last night I was accepted as a new reviewer for Mind & Media. This is an new and exciting opportunity for me, and will be a wonderful addition to this blog. Not only do I take on the responsibility of reviewing different materials, but there are those benefits that come along with this (and let me list them for you as they are still looking for some more reviewers; maybe this will entice you just enough to apply):
  • You will receive a free copy of the book, movie or other product we are promoting.
  • You will become known as a partner with Mind & Media and known as a trusted and valued reviewer.
  • You will be the first to know what books are being promoted, which will give you first choice picks on what material you get to review.
  • You will have access to the authors whose books you are reviewing, so you can interview them for your blog or website.
  • You will be linked to the Mind & Media website.
The materials are donated by the publishers as a gift, and it's basically your choice to review which book or movie from the options available. So, if you have a blog, would like to add something to give it some more meat or life, and you love to read or watch movies (and talk or write about them), this could be a perfect opportunity for you. Again, I'm excited. My wife got excited; especially when I told her about the first book I would be reviewing.

I look forward to the reviews to come, and hope you are looking forward to checking out what I have to say (and even to plugging into the program yourself). God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home