Friday, August 26, 2005

James White v. John Dominic Crossan

Tomorrow night, James White and John Dominic Crossan will hold a debate on the question, "Is the orthodox, Biblical account of Jesus of Nazareth authentic and historically accurate?" I am sure within a month after the debate, audios and videos will be available.

For more information, click here: The 2005 Alpha & Omega National Conference

On the images of White (left) and Crossan (right), I did not have a larger one of White, plus in color, intentionally. Similarly oriented images of Crossan are not available on the web, as far as I could find when I wrote this. Of course I would be more aligned with the position of White, a Calvinist (Hey, like me!), but that has nothing to do with the images I posted. If you take exception, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home